We believe in the financial planning process. This is the process of identifying goals, gathering and reviewing financial data, and designing and implementing a plan to help you reach your goals. It is a lifelong process. Once the plan is in place, it needs to be monitored, reviewed, and updated to meet dynamic circumstances.
How do you define success?
We will work with you to fully understand where you are now and clarify where you want to go.
What is important to you? What keeps you up at night? How we can help?
Our next step is to construct a written financial blueprint:
The Financial Plan
- Quantifies your goals
- Creates spending priorities
- Evaluates risks versus rewards
- Connects your income and expenses with your investments
- Evolves with you
The Investment Policy Statement
- Risk Profiling as a core tenant
- Asset allocation targeting based on your risk profilng
- Volatility parameters based on current market conditions
- Disciplined allocation and rebalancing process
We then implement solutions to meet your wealth management needs:
- Customized action plan for defined outcomes
- Coordinate with your other advisors
- Tailor solutions
Wealth management is a lifetime process:
Where are you relative to your goals?
Has anything changed in your life that will impact your plan?
TMD Wealth Management
- Review cash flow and asset/liability needs
- Monitor global financial markets
- Evaluate managers based on quantitative and qualitative data
- Follow a disciplined investment process through risk profiling
- Review allocation targets relative to your risk profile
- Rebalance your portfolio if applicable
- Monitor tax efficiency